Sweepstakes Official Rules
Please read these Official Rules before entering a Jubilee Giveaway
By participating in any Jubilee Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”), you (“You” or “Entrant”) agree to follow and be bound by these Official Rules. In the event of any inconsistency with all other Sweepstakes-related materials, these Official Rules will govern. Jubilee Inc. (“Jubilee” or “Organizer”) is the sole organizer of this Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with YouTube or Disney.
NOTICE REGARDING DISPUTE RESOLUTION: These official rules contain terms that govern how claims between you and Organizer, relating to your participation in any experience, will be resolved. For example, Section 15 includes an arbitration agreement and waiver of a class action that requires you to submit all claims to arbitration (instead of going to court before a judge and jury) and limits your ability to bring claims only in an individual capacity (and not as part of or on behalf of any a class action or purported collective or representative claim or proceeding).
- Sweepstakes DESCRIPTION/ ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on August 20th, 2021 at 9:00 AM Pacific Time and ends on August 27th, 2021 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Organizer, which shall be final and binding in all respects. In the event of any inconsistency with all other Sweepstakes-related materials, these Official Rules will govern. Organizer is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Organizer with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Organizer may be reached at email@example.com during the Promotion Period. The winner of this Sweepstakes will be chosen by a random drawing of all eligible entries at the end of the Promotion Period on the Draw Date (described below). Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements described herein and follow the directions in these Official Rules to be eligible to win the prize awarded in connection with this Sweepstakes. Organizer’s method of timekeeping is the official time clock for a Sweepstakes and is final and undisputable.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED.
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter, Entrants must: (a) be a citizen or legal resident of the United State, excluding Rhode Island; (b) be at least 18 years of age as of the first day of the Promotion Period; and (c) be the owner of a valid email address. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Employees or contractors (including any Influencers working with Organizer) of Organizer, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively "Sweepstakes Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. In the case of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized holder of the applicable e-mail address used for entry. Automated entries are prohibited and use of any automated devices will result in disqualification.
HOW TO ENTER: Eligible Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes anytime between August 20th, 2021 at 9:00 AM Pacific Time and ends on August 27th, 2021 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time (the “Entry Period”) by doing one of the following:
- Purchasing any item of Jubilee merchandise form the Jubilee online store at (https://shop.jubileemedia.com/ ) during the Entry Period AND using the “SWEEPSTAKES” promo code at check out. For your entry to be valid you must also provide a valid email address at check out. (Note: items purchased for pre-order qualify for entry as long as you use the “SWEEPSTAKES” promo code and provide a valid email address at checkout), or
- If you purchased merchandise from the Jubilee online store between 9:00AM Pacific Time on August 13, 2021 and 8:59AM Pacific Time on August 19, 2021, you can enter the Sweepstakes by sending us the message “Sweepstakes Please” from the same email address that you provided us at checkout (which must be your email address) before the end of the Entry Period.
- ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY: Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes by sending a postcard with your full name, your email address and your mailing address to Jubilee at PO Box 91598, Los Angeles, CA 90009-9997 (“Postcard Entry”). Only Postcard Entries which meet the following requirements will be valid: (i) must be from Eligible Entrants, (ii) must contain all required information (iii) must contain valid information, and (iv) must be received by Jubilee before the end of the Entry Period. Note, the information that you provide on your Postcard Entry will only be used by Jubilee in the event that your entry is selected as a winner. If your entry is selected as a winner, Jubilee will use the information provided to contact you and mail you the applicable Prize. Jubilee will not retain your information after the applicable Sweepstakes. By sending in a Postcard Entry to consent to the collected and use of your information as described above.
- Restrictions and Requirements. Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON (NOTE: PERSONS WITH MULTIPLE EMAIL ACCOUNTS MAY ONLY ENTER ONCE). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Only fully completed entries submitted during the Entry Period and received by Organizer are eligible. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, and late entries will be void and ineligible to win. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Organizer. For an Entry to be valid, Entrant must provide a valid email address for which the Entrant is the account holder, as per the instructions in Section 5 above. For purposes of these Official Rules, the “account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential Winners and/or Winners (as those terms are defined below) may be required to show proof of being the account holder. Any Entries connected to an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address, or linked to an account holder other than Entrant, are void and ineligible to win. Organizer is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, or for other submission problems of any kind, whether caused mechanical, human or electronic, all of which are void and ineligible to win. Additionally, Organizer is not responsible for any telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties.
PRIZES: The Prizes associated with this Sweepstakes are the following (collectively, the “Prize”):
- Round trip coach airfare for the Winner and a guest from an airport within the lower 48 United States to LAX (or a nearby airport in Organizer’s sole discretion);
- Paid accommodation for 2-night stay in Los Angeles,
- The opportunity for the Winner to appear in an intro to a Jubilee video,
- The opportunity for the Winner to participate in a Brainstorming Session with Jubilee Staff, and
- One-day pass to Disneyland Park for the Winner and a guest.
- The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $2,000. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by Winner. All prizes are non-transferable. Organizer shall solely determine the specifics of all elements of all Prize (including timing for fulfillment of Prize and travel and accommodation options). In the unlikely event that all or a portion of the Prize should become unavailable for any reason, Organizer reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal value in Organizer’s sole and absolute discretion. Winners are responsible for ensuring they timely and fully accept the Prize at the specified Prize location(s) and within the specified Prize fulfillment period as determined, and communicated to Winner, by Organizer.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the Prize, and ach element thereof, is awarded as is, without any representations or warranties, and cannot be transferred, sold, substituted, or redeemed for cash by Winner. Organizer reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in Organizer’s sole discretion. Prize may be subject to availability restrictions in certain jurisdictions based on applicable legal restrictions. In such circumstances, the Winner may be required to take a cash alternative instead. If a Potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Organizer will award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- The chosen Winner may elect to refuse acceptance of the Prize, in which case the Prize will be considered forfeited by Winner and Winner will not be entitled to any alternate Prize or other compensation of any kind. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, costs, and fees associated with Prize receipt, ownership, and/or use. If requested to do so by Organizer, Winner agrees to complete and return an IRS W-9 form.
- Prize Restrictions. Travel and accommodation dates and vendors will be selected by Organizer in its sole discretion, as will the date of the Disneyland ticket and the dates, times and locations of the Intro filming and Brainstorming session. Airfare will be coach class and will originate in the major gateway airport in State of the lower 48 United States which is nearest to Winner’s residence or such other airport as is approved by Organizer in its sole discretion. Fees for baggage, meals, gratuities and any other fees or expenses which are not included in the Prize description above are not included in the Prize. Lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates, or similar items will not be replaced once they are in the Winner’s possession. Organizer will use reasonable efforts to select dates for travel, Intro filming and the Brainstorming session that are convenient for Winner. However, if Winner cannot travel on the specific dates ultimately selected by Organizer the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded, in Organizer’s sole discretion, to an alternate Winner selected at random from all remaining valid entries. In such instances, the forfeiting Winner will not be entitled to any alternate prizes or compensation of any kind. Winner and Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, are responsible for all required travel documentation and identification, including, without limitation and as applicable, any passport or visa, as well as meeting any other requirements for entry into the relevant destination. Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, must also sign a release before ticketing. Winner’s guest(s) must be over the age of majority in the state, province, or territory in which s/he resides, or the Winner who accompanies them must be their parent or legal guardian. If, in Organizer’s judgment, air travel is not required due to Winner’s proximity to Prize location, Organizer may provide ground transportation as a substitute for air travel. Organizer may require that Winner, and Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, attest to having received certain vaccinations, including, without limitation, a COVID-19 vaccination, and provide proof of the same (in a format determined by Organizer in its sole discretion) in order to accept the Prize. Organizer may further, in its sole discretion, require Winner to wear a mask and/or present a negative COVID-19 test prior to participating in the filming of the Intro. The Brainstorming session will be held virtually. Winner will need to have a computer with working video and audio capacity and a working internet connection to participate. Any portion of the Prize involving filming or the presence of members of the Jubilee team will be subject to: (i) team availability, (ii) the production occurring as scheduled and (iii) to the Potential Winner entering into third-party agreements (including agreements regarding confidentiality, licensing of feedback and an appearance release). Participation in this part of the Prize does not guarantee any type or length of appearance or that such appearance will be included in the final production or that the production will be released at all. Organizer is under no obligation to air any filmed segment including Winner and/or Potential Winner, or to use or consider ideas or feedback provided by Potential Winner and/or Winner.
- DRAWING: A maximum of one Winner will be chosen. Potential Winners will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries at the end of or after the Entry Period. The Drawing will be conducted by Organizer. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION. Potential Winners will be notified by the email address that they provided for Entry. Potential Winners must respond to the notification email within 48 hours of it being sent or some other time frame indicated in the notification email. They must also provide Organizer with the Winner Documentation (defined below) and any other information requested by Organizer in the notification email Organizer requires in order to confirm Potential Winner as the Winner as described below. Failure to respond within the applicable time period or to provide Winner Documentation or any other information that may be requested by Organizer as described herein, will result in forfeiture of the Prize and Organizer will have the option to award the Prize to an alternate winner. The return of any notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected in Organizer’s sole discretion. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of a prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Organizer, which will be final in all matters.
- Winner Confirmation PROCEDURE. After a Potential Winner is selected, such Potential Winner will only be confirmed as the winner eligible to receive the Prize after Organizer has completed verification of Potential Winner’s eligibility to win and confirmed Potential Winner’s compliance with the terms of these Official Rules. (A confirmed Potential Winner is referred to herein as a “Winner”). Winners must be willing and able to claim and/or accept the Prize, and all elements thereof, in full in the period specified by Organizer. Potential Winners are subject to confirmation and verification by Organizer, by whatever means Organizer shall deem appropriate. To be verified and confirmed, a Potential Winner and the Potential Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and fulfill all requirements. Organizer’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the administration, operation, drawing, verification of the Winner, and all issues related to the Sweepstakes. As part of the Winner confirmation and verification process, Potential Winner (and any guests of Potential Winner, to the extent that a Prizes includes participation by one or more guests) must accurately complete and timely return Organizer’s Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity and Appearance Release (where permitted by law), and/or any other document necessary to confirm and verify a Potential Winner’s eligibility, as determined by Organizer, in its sole discretion (collectively, the “Winner Documentation”). Potential Winner must fully and accurately complete Winner Documentation and timely return all such documentation by the date specified by Organizer, or the Potential Winner may be disqualified and will forfeit any claim to any of the Prizes. Except where legally prohibited, Organizer reserves the right to conduct background checks on a Potential Winner and any Potential Winner guests, where applicable. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s authorization to such background checks without Organizer providing any additional prior notice or seeking additional permissions or consents from Potential Winner. Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Potential Winner, if the Organizer determines in its sole discretion that awarding the Prize to such Potential Winner and/or Potential Winner’s guest(s) might reflect negatively on Organizer, or be likely to put Organizer, or any other third-party in danger. Organizer is not obligated to clarify, confirm, or share any specific results of background check with any Potential Winner, whether the background check resulted in disqualification or not. When requested, Potential Winner or Potential Winner’s guest(s) must provide authorization and/or complete any forms reasonably needed to facilitate such a background check. If Potential Winner and/or Potential Winner’s guest(s) fails to sign and return the required documentation within the period specified by Organizer, Potential Winner may be disqualified and will forfeit any claim to the Prize.
Potential Winners will not be disqualified based on race, ancestry, national origin, religion, gender or gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- DISQUALIFICATION: Reasons an Entrant, Potential Winner and/or Winner may be ineligible to receive the Prizes and/or disqualified include, but are not limited to: (i) failures to meet all of the eligibility requirements stated in the Official Rules, (ii) failures to abide by these Official Rules, or other instructions of Organizer, (iii) failure to provide valid email at the time of entry, (iv) failure to timely respond to Winner notification or any other request from Organizer, (v) failure to timely complete the Winner Documentation and/or background check documents, (v) failure to pass the background check to Organizer’s full satisfaction, (vi) the provision of false, incomplete and/or misleading information to or about Organizer (vii) the commission of any fraud or deception in connection with any Experience, use of the Website, and/or relationship with Organizer, (viii) acting in an obnoxious, threatening, abusive, or harassing manner, at any time before or during the awarding of the Prize, in whole or in part; (ix) Winner’s inability to timely accept the Prizes for any reason, including inability to travel and (x) the inability of Organizer to timely award or otherwise fulfill the Prize, due to circumstances beyond Organizer’s reasonable control, including without limitation, legal restrictions, Acts of God, natural disasters, pandemics/epidemics, terrorism, and weather. If a Potential Winner or Winner is determined to be ineligible and/or disqualified, an alternate Potential Winner may, in Organizer’s sole discretion, be randomly drawn from among the remaining eligible entries. Any alternate Potential Winner will be notified as per the procedures outlined in the Official Rules (time permitting). Organizer reserves the right to modify the Winner notification and/or confirmation and verification procedures connected with the drawing of an alternate Potential Winner, if any.
- LIABILITY RELEASE: ENTRANT, ON BEHALF OF THEMSELVES AND THEIR ASSIGNS, HEIRS, DEVISEES, AND ESTATE (COLLECTIVELY, “SUCCESSORS”), HEREBY UNCONDITIONALLY RELEASES, DISCHARGES, AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE JUBILEE, AND ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES, ALONG WITH EACH OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, AND CONTRACTORS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, COSTS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, EXPENSES, AND LIABILITIES (UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE (WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE, OR IMPUTED), STRICT LIABILITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY) RELATING TO ANY CLAIM ENTRANT MAY NOW OR HEREAFTER HAVE WITH RESPECT TO ANY DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PECUNIARY LOSS OR OTHER LOSS, DAMAGE, COST, OR EXPENSE (COLLECTIVELY, “HARM”) THAT MAY BE SUFFERED BY ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PRIZE, AND ANY USE BY JUBILEE OF ENTRANT’S NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHYSICAL ADDRESS OR OTHER DATA PROVIDED TO JUBILEE BY ENTRANT, EVEN IF SUCH HARM IS CAUSED SOLELY BY THE RECKLESSNESS, NEGLIGENCE OR FAULT OF ONE OR MORE RELEASED PARTIES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED CLAIMS”). EACH PARTY HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LEGAL PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS RELEASE OR ANY OF THE RELEASED CLAIMS. If Entrant is a California resident or could otherwise claim the protections of California law, Entrant further expressly waives the provisions of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which reads as follows: “A general release does not extend to the claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release which, if known by him, must have materially affected is settlement with the debtor.” ENTRANT SPECIFICALLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THIS RELEASE WILL PREVENT ENTRANT AND THEIR SUCCESSORS FROM BRINGING A LAWSUIT OR OTHER ACTION AGAINST ANY RELEASED PARTY AND FROM RECOVERING MONEY DAMAGES OR OTHER LEGAL RELIEF FROM ANY RELEASED PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE CLAIMS RELEASED ABOVE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Sweepstakes Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Sweepstakes; damaged or defective prizes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes; error, delay or other issues with respect to the shipping of prizes; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes (collectively “Error” or “Errors”). If, in the Organizer's opinion, Organizer detects an Error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Organizer. In the event of termination prior to the selection of a winner, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name associated with the winning entrant’s email account. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in the Entry Announcement, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof.
MANDATORY ARBITRATION. Please read this section carefully. Entrant understands and agrees that (s)he waives his/her right to sue or go to court to assert or defend his/her rights connected with participation in the Sweepstakes. As a condition of participation, Entrant and Organizer agree that any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or connected to an Experience, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this arbitration provision, (each, a “Claim”) shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration under the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules”), using the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures when applicable. The JAMS Rules are available at https://www.jamsadr.com/rules-comprehensive-arbitration/#Rule-16-1.
- PARTICIPANT AND ORGANIZER ALSO AGREE THAT (A) ANY CLAIMS WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, MEMBER OF, OR OTHERWISE ON BEHALF OF OTHERS IN ANY PURPOSED CLASS, COLLECTIVE, OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, AND NOT THROUGH ANY CLASS ACTION; (B) IF A CLAIM PROCEEDS IN COURT ANYWAY, BOTH ORGANIZER AND PARTICIPANT WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL; AND (C) PARTICIPANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY), AND PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. (Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability set forth above, so such language may not apply to every Participant).
- Entrants may seek arbitration of a Claim by contacting Jubilee, Inc., c/o Legal Department, PO Box 91598, Los Angeles, CA 90009-9997.The arbitration may be conducted via telephone, written submissions, or in-person in a mutually agreed location. The arbitrator shall be selected according to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. When practical, the arbitrator should have prior subject matter knowledge and familiarity with sweepstakes and/or fundraising laws. The arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. The arbitrator shall provide a decision explaining his or her findings and conclusions, and the ruling may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
- The Parties will equally split the arbitrator’s fees and expenses, and each party shall pay its costs and attorneys’ fees. If the claimant can demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Organizer will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deem necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. Notwithstanding, if any party prevails on a statutory claim that affords a prevailing party attorneys’ fees and costs, or if there is a written agreement providing for attorneys’ fees and costs, the arbitrator will award such costs and fees per the applicable statute or written agreement. The arbitrator shall resolve any dispute regarding the reasonableness of any fee or cost that may be awarded under this paragraph.
- To the extent permitted by law, the existence of the arbitration, the arbitration proceedings, and the outcome of the arbitration will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed by either party. Participant and Organizer agree that an award, and any judgment confirming it, only applies to the arbitration in which it was awarded and cannot be used in any other proceeding except to enforce the award itself and any post-arbitration action seeking to enforce an arbitration award or action seeking equitable or injunctive relief shall be brought exclusively in the courts in Los Angeles County, California, or the United States District Court for the District of California.
- If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek temporary or emergency equitable relief to enforce its rights in any court of competent jurisdiction. For any Claims brought by that are not subject to arbitration, if any, Participant and Organizer each: (i) submit that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any such proceeding will be the courts of competent jurisdiction sitting within Los Angeles County, California (the “Venue”), (ii) waive any argument that any such court does not have personal jurisdiction or that the Venue is not appropriate or convenient; and (iii) waive any and all rights to trial by jury for any Claims.
- WINNERS LIST: For a copy of these Official Rules and the names of the prize winner(s) send a written request and a self-addressed envelope with postage pre-paid to Organizer at the address below.
PO Box 91598
Los Angeles, CA 90009-9997